Sunday, June 12, 2005

Reading a good book can help...

I still spend a lot of time on the computer, though today I actually spent some time reading. I felt very productive getting through five chapters of a book called “Britpop! Cool Britannia and the Spectacular Demise of English Rock” by John Harris. It’s been very interesting, though he does seem to segue into politics quite a bit. I prefer reading about the relationship between Brett Anderson of Suede and Justine Frischmann (later of Elastica).

5 comments:

  1. Here is a comment for ya! I hope that 43 things helps you to reach your blogging goals. Getting readers is what it is about and we would all love to get media coverage. Keep plugging away! And yes, as to your post, getting away from the computer can feel rewarding at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel good and productive to read! I was reading myself this morning... say almost an hour and a half! phew.. I had to take a break and play on the internet.. small break though.. :)
    have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading more lately as well. It's a relaxing and sensory experience to hold a book in your hands and just read.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for spreading the word about my blog, Eban! And I definitely enjoy reading an interesting book. It's more portable than the internet and requires more focus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an idea I'd like to share with my computer guru on saturday and then with you, I'll email you details after saturday.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!