Saturday, June 11, 2005

Figuring out what to do in life is tough!

I’ve long been interested in the music industry, which is not something I feel that I can be proud of since I’ve been in academic environments for most of my life. People have said the music industry like high school all over again, which I didn’t really enjoy the first time around. I think my love for music might be enough to keep me going towards it. I’ve been reading some books about careers in the music business and there’s actually a few things I’m interested in and could probably be good at. I’m also interested in radio and new media, since they can be closely associated with music. Right now, I plan to take some courses in Broadcast Electronic Media Arts and maybe focus on digital radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!