Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Great bands must play at Cafe du Nord

CAFÉ DU NORD
and
THE SWEDISH AMERICAN HALL
2170 MARKET STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94114
PHONE: 415.861.5016
FAX: 415.861.7374

I like this club a lot for a few reasons:


first: obviously the good music
second: it’s very conveniently located right on Market (literally across the street from Church St.)
third: people are very polite (unlike the pushy Popscene-sters)


I haven’t tried the food there yet, but it looks pretty good. Here’s the list of shows that I went to there this year.


6/10: Fri. The National, Menomena, TalkDemonic (also The Robbers on High Street, but I missed them)
5/25: Wed. Architecture In Helsinki, Still Flyin’, DJ’S from AIH
3/26: Pretty Girls Make Graves, Dios Malos, Kill Me Tomorrow


My brother also saw Butterfly Boucher and the Trash Can Sinatras there, how cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!