Saturday, June 04, 2005

check ebay for ipods!

I got my 40 GB 3G ipod on ebay for a mere $275 + $14 shipping from a seller called Dyscern. I also got a free Electra glow iSkin as a promo from that seller. I always tell people to check ebay first when buying expensive electronics like that because you can get a much better deal than anywhere else. The only complaint I have about my iPod is that the battery life isn’t that great, though it suits my needs just fine. You probably won’t have a problem with battery life from the newer models.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I stumbled on your sight through the navbar and i just posted something today you might check out.

    It's from today (06.04) and called ipod battery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about the settlement, though I'm not sure if I have a receipt for my purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!