Monday, June 06, 2005

My new Konica Minolta DiMage Z1!

/
With a 10x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom, this is quite an amazing 3.2 MP camera worth checking out. It’s a surprisingly small camera that I got for quite a bargain. My brother first told me about it because Fry’s Electronics had it on sale for $177. I decided to get it that day, but didn’t know what it looked like until I looked it up online. Actually, reading the reviews online convinced me that it was a good deal. Then, I found it on eBay and won another one for just $143.50 (total price including shipping!). So I returned the one I got from Fry’s and they took it out of the box check if it was actually there. Even the guy I returned it to thought it was a nice camera. So far, my brother’s used it more than I have (mostly to take pictures of the black cat in the backyard), but what a great zoom it has! This photo was taken from the 3rd floor fire escape of his apartment.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like your new camera. Is that your cat? She/he is very cute and healthy looking! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually a cat that visits the backyard of the building a lot. It's very shy, so the zoom is as close as we can get to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!