Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I must go back to London someday!

I was really lucky to win a trip to London and Paris in my last year of college through a travel fair. I stayed part of the time at my cousins’ place in Golder’s Green (North London) and other parts traveling to some music festivals: V2002 in Chelmsford and the Carling Weekender in Leeds. I also went by train to visit some other cities: Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, and Shropshire (to pick something up).

I also visited Hampton Court and then went to a Garbage concert (with Queen Adreena opening) at the Camden Electric Ballroom. I’d intended to see Longwave at the Bar Fly, but I didn’t know where it was. Other parts of my London trip included the Tate Modern Museum, the National British Museum, and the usual tourists spots: London Bridge, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, the London Dungeon (which was hilariously cheesey!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!