Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Web 2.0 Expo in San Francisco

For the past 2 years, I've registered for a free expo pass for Web 2.0 Expo in SF and haven't been able to go because of work. Ironic because I do work on websites, but not quite for companies that are very Web 2.0 (which may be a goal). Every year, I add myself to the attendee directory since it's nice to have professional contacts in some form even if I can't meet at the event.

Anyways, not being able to go because of work is better than going because I don't have work. Meeting professional contacts in person is a great way to get work, but I guess it can wait until I can actually plan to attend. Having an income is important, not to mention gaining more experience. Maybe I'll attend Web 3.0 Expo... it's possibly I'll get there before then, though that may only be possible if I am living in San Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!