Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Opportunities

Yesterday, my boyfriend got some exciting information. A recruiter for a staffing agency told him about a software QA position for a company in El Segundo. It's a full time contract position and pays a lot more than where he is currently (and even what I'm making), plus he's been wanting to find something else for awhile. If he does manage to get this position, it almost seems that a move out to LA is a good idea. Even if my contract position ends after 2 months, it may be easier to find other web related jobs in Los Angeles or even Long Beach. I know moving is a pain, but commuting is too and an easier commute is always better. We'll see how things turn out, but I'm hoping he gets it since he works hard and is too smart not to get something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!