Thursday, February 03, 2011

Year of the Rabbit

I got back from SF at around 1:30 AM last night. The drive back was much easier than the drive up, and the trip was pretty good overall. It was nice to see some friends and family, and the job market seems so much better there too. Competition for those jobs is probably tougher, but I think it may be easier to find a good job there. I guess I can't really focus on moving until I do find a job there, though my brother's nice apartment near Market St. is basically empty most of the time. Such a waste... I should probably just move up there so someone can use it more. In the rush of packing, we didn't notice that we'd left our iPad in my brother's car. It's not a big deal since my brother will be visiting next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!