Monday, December 10, 2007

Simone Legno signing @ Mobius

From the past few blogs, you can tell that I'm obsessed with Tokidoki. And this obsession has cost me hundreds of dollars in just a few months. Imagine if I'd gotten into it back when the bags first came out in 2005? I'd be in debt rather than nearly broke. Anyways, here I posted some of my photos from the signing to MySpace. There are many more on my Flickr account. I shared my photos with the girl who runs Tokidoki-blog.com, but later she said I had too many pictures of counterfeit bags. I guess if people really search through my Flickr account, they'll find the pictures, but even after I removed them from the set she said her readers would point it out in the "What's in my bag set." Anyways, I don't really need that much publicity for my photos. I'll just share some with people here:











Here are some photos of what Mobius sells:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!