Wednesday, September 05, 2007

New BRMC site!

It's not done yet, but it's started! My BRMC fansite Down Here now has its own domain name and tons more space to work with. More than I even know what to do with...

http://brmcdownhere.com/

For now, the gallery, FAQ, interviews, and links pages are started. There's also a contact form and guestbook, which I suggest everyone uses. I'm still not sure what to do about the bootlegs, rarities, and videos page. I have to figure out how to upload videos and audio files. I'm not sure if I'll keep updating news because the official site and Rebels With a Cause are probably more useful for that. I was thinking of writing a blog for the site, but I have enough blogs already.

Anyways, I hope everyone visits the site and provides me some useful feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!