Monday, September 10, 2007

BRMC @ HOB Cleveland 8-6-07

I haven't properly reviewed any of these shows and I don't really feel like reviewing them completely. Cleveland was a good show for a House of Blues venue, but now it was so long ago that I forgot any details from it. I took a lot of photos and a lot of them turned out well. Here are some of my favorite ones:



















And the best one of all:



Here's the setlist from the Tour Archive:

Took Out A Loan
Berlin
Ain't No Easy Way
Weapon Of Choice
Punk Song
Windows
Six Barrel Shotgun
Going Under
Howl
Not What You Wanted
666 Conducer
Need Some Air
As Sure As The Sun
American X

Grind My Bones
Fault Line
Restless Sinner
Sympathetic Noose
Promise
The Show's About To Begin
Spread Your Love
All You Do Is Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!