Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunset Junction: Sat, August 18, 2007

Not much to say about it, I went yesterday and saw Autolux and Blonde Redhead. Both bands were good in their own ways, but I wasn't enjoying the heat and all the crowds. I was a little disappointed that we missed a lot of the bands that went on earlier and that there was no guest list for the event, like I had been told there would be. Otherwise, the atmosphere was cool with all the vendors and rides. I didn't buy anything or go on any rides, but it was still neat walking around there. After we got off the shuttle back, we went to McDonalds for ice cream and soda. It was a nice way to end the day. I took a few photos of the bands, here are some on Blonde Redhead:

P1050651

P1050648

And Autolux:

P1050629

P1050632

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!