Thursday, April 13, 2006

another fun music quiz (from Kayley)

nothing else to do on a thursday night...

Put your music on random, read the question, press next, and answer the question with the song titile... (use the song even if it doesn't make sense)

1. What is missing from my life?
Snowball - Test Icicles

2. Will I find love?
Callbacks - We Are Scientists

3. Will I become rich?
Stop - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

4. Does someone have a crush on me?
Golden Lights - The Smiths

5. What is my favorite sexual position?
Busby Berkeley Dreams - The Magnetic Fields

6. Am I good looking?
Believe (Feat Kele Okereke) - The Chemical Brothers

7. What makes me the most happy?
Dead Wrong - Frausdots

8. What is my biggest regret?
Cello - Slowdive

13. How will I die?
The Lights Went Out - The Cribs

14. Do I act my age?
Ant Music - Adam & the Ants

15. What type of tattoo should I get?
C'mere - Interpol

16. What is my spirit animal?
Country Gentleman - Ambulance Ltd.

17. Do I like pain?
Everyday - The Raveonettes

18. Is there anyone else like me out there?
Until the Morning Comes - The Tindersticks

19. Do I love to party?
The Tide That Left And Never Came Back - The Veils

20. Where should I move to?
I Found the F - Broadcast

21. Am I still in the closet?
For the Widows in Paradise, For the - Sufjan Stevens

22. Will I ever be president?
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - Manic Street Preachers

23. What is fun for me?
Red Right Hand - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

24. Will I ever learn to fly?
Sympathy - Goo Goo Dolls

25. What is my super power?
Shuffle Your Feet - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

26. What can I do to move on?
Somewhere In Texas - The Raveonettes

27. Is (s)he a good choice for me?
Firelight - Snow Patrol

28. Will I be happy in life?
Nowhere - Ride

29. What is the theme of my style?
Procession - New Order

30. What is the Meaning of life?
I Miss You - Bjork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!