Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hanging with the Morales, More photos and video from my camera phone

I was hanging out with Jed, Noel, and Tristan on Sunday. I decided to make a separate entry since the message of the service had nothing to do with our hangout time. Anyways, we started out having lunch at Tapioca Express, though Jed and Tristan brought food from In & Out nearby.

We watched cartoons for awhile and when Pokemon came on, I regaled them with my knowledge of Pocket Monsters! Yeah, I doubt it was that impressive to anyone, I've always been kind of embarrassed by being such a Pokemaniac. I haven't played my Nintendo DS in ages or even played my Emerald game once, even though I pre-ordered it on ebay!

After lunch, we all went to my house and watched "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" after I gave them the grand tour of my house and showed them some old family photographs. Jed was kind enough to tune my guitars and let me know that my piano was out of tune. I finally got my AC Adaptor for my new Yamaha Portatone keyboard, it has MIDI outputs but it seems like a toy!

Here are more photos from my camera phone. The first two I took alone since that's what I do, and the next one is Jed, then Noel and the video is Tristan and my own whiny voice:

View Slideshow | Order Prints at Retail

Message:

1 comment:

  1. I just like the helpful information you provide to
    your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test again right here frequently.
    I am slightly certain I'll be told many new stuff proper here!
    Good luck for the following!

    Here is my homepage anxiety disorder

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!