Sunday, September 18, 2005

My first iMac was a Green Rev. B

My cousin used to work at Apple and we got some good discounts. I’ve been a Mac user ever since. I ordered a refurbished iMac from Apple’s online store on Wednesday night. I’m very excited about it, but I won’t get it until the 21st. It was a great deal, only $1299 + tax :

17-inch widescreen LCD
2GHz PowerPC G5
667MHz frontside bus
512K L2 cache
512MB DDR400 SDRAM
160GB Serial ATA hard drive
Slot-load 8x SuperDrive (double-layer)
ATI Radeon 9600
128MB DDR video memory
56K internal modem




My 700 mHz G3 iBook has not been working for awhile now, but I’m hoping the system software with the new iMac will fix it. I don’t want to bring it in to the Apple Store and get overcharged to get it fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!