Saturday, August 27, 2005

Drinks, Siberia, Garbage, BRMC

You Are a Bloody Mary
You're a fairly serious drinker, who's experimented a lot with different drinks. You're a drunk, but a stable drunk. You don't ever let your drinking get out of control.
from Torr's blog:

Stream clips from new Bunnymen album

       

Stream clips [doesn't work in firefox] from every track on the new Echo & The Bunnymen album Siberia. Once you're there click the little play button at the bottom, and you can also watch the video for "Stormy Weather", which is the first UK single.

Not so fun-fact: Bunnymen aren't playing Texas on their current tour, and they haven't played here since 1988! I however got to see them at the KROQ fest in LA in '97.

This is really kind of fun, as usual I got this from Apexa

Define Yourself With Music

Identify yourself using the songs of one artist/group. 

Musical group of choice: Garbage

(Shirley Manson knows me so well)

1. Are you male or female?: "Supervixen"/"Breaking Up the Girl"
2. Describe yourself: "I Think I'm Paranoid"/"Butterfly Collector"
3. How do some people feel about you?: "Queer" (when they do know me)/"Silence Is Golden" (when I don't know them)

4. How do you feel about yourself?: "Alien Sex Fiend"/"Thirteen"/"Fix Me Now"
5. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: "#1 Crush"/"You Look So Fine"/"Can't Seem To Make You Mine"
6. Where would you rather be?: "Happy Home"/"As Heaven Is Wide"
7. Describe what you want to be: "Milk"/"Untouchable"
/"13 x Forever"
8. Describe how you live: "Parade"/"Only Happy When It Rains"/"I Just Wanna Have Something To Do"
9. Describe how you love: "Vow"/"Til The Day I Die"/"Why Do You Love Me"
10. Share a few words of wisdom: "When I Grow Up"/"Get Busy With The Fizzy"/"The World Is Not Enough"/"Soldier Through This"

Here's an interesting "review" of HOWL from NME.com, it's more like a band gossip history... some photos of BRMC items, magazines and CDs. Oh, and someone from the BRMC forum was kind enough to send me the exclusive BRMC song "Steal A Ride" in WAV format, meaning it's 28 MB. I converted it to mp3, but I'm not hooked up to wireless right now. I will try to upload the smaller 2.4 mb version of it later.



1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!