Friday, July 22, 2005

This is where I saw Garbage!

Here’s the story, I was walking around the Camden underground station after a day of sightseeing at Hampton Court. I wanted to see a band called Longwave at the Barfly since I knew the show was that night for just 5 pounds. Well, I never found it because I walked by the Camden Electric Ballroom, where I discovered that Garbage was playing there that night! I figured the tickets might be a lot, but then there were scalpers around. However, a girl in line wanted to sell me her ticket for 10 pounds, but the scalper didn’t want to lose out on a “punter” so he offered me a ticket for 5 pounds! Of course, I accepted! When I got inside, I was also pleasantly surprised to see Queen Adreena opening. That’s pretty much it, I didn’t stay after to meet the band since I didn’t want to miss the last train home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!